Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any manufacturers making a IWB tuckable that will fit the newer style (2005 w/ elongated mag release) p99's. Spoke w/ high noon holsters, they said no but I could send them my blue gun and they could fabricate one from it but would take quite a while. What holster options if any are available for the new style p99's?

·
Registered
24 Posts
This holster called "THE ANSWER" by Tucker is availible for the P99. I have a 2005 AS .40 cal. with long mag release, and I called before ordering to see if it was availible and he said yes. I orderd mine in 4/5/06 and have not received it yet, but the site says allow 4 weeks for delivery on the IWB holsters. So once I get mine, I will post a pic is my gun in the new holster.

http://store.yahoo.com/rlcompanyusa/answer.html

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know, I appreciate the lead. I've ordered from tucker before and the customer service and merchandise are both top notch. Definately worth the little extra wait and cost. Please let me know when you receive yours I will most likely go this route if the fit works for the 2005's.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just got my new IWB holster today. I love it. I got the Tucker "The Answer" It fits my 2005 P99 .40 cal. with the long mag relase just perfect. I have it on right now. Very comfortable, and best of all. I have it on and my shirt tail tucked in. You can not even tell I am carrying unless you were to maybe be checking out my ass or something (hahahahaha). I got it with the J clips, but I am ordering extra clips. I am going to try the C- clips and also the standard clips. I will take pics tonight of my new rig with the gun in place and post them here on the boards tomorrow.

Until then, get a Tucker IWB holster for your P99. You will love it.

http://store.yahoo.com/rlcompanyusa/answer.html

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hoggs, you just sold me on it hehe.

FYI I had a ctac for my previous rig (p2000) with v-clips and a velcro lined belt from tucker (Still have the belt). As Tucker uses the same components as comp-tac the v-clips are another option to consider. While not as fast on and off as more traditional clips, they do make the rig disappear entirely even with your shirt tucked in. Comptac is still not producing holsters for the newer p99's so it does indeed look like Tucker is "The Answer"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts