Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't carry very much....but today decided to carry my PPQ SC in Vedder kydex IWB holster...just to get used to it more and practice some with drawing from concealment.
Have used this gun/ holster combination before & was fine....I carry not on hip, but just about front of rt. pants pocket with straight draw -believe I saw Imanolefart illustrate this recently. Today, the gun/holster poked me in the leg - uncomfortable and left red mark

Anyone have suggestions/ advice

·
Premium Member
13,891 Posts
Katie Joe.....yes, I carry at about 2:30ish. What makes this work is the amount of cant. You'll need to crank in ALL the cant you can get...I normally have to modify the belt clips .... do a little mix and match to attain more cant. But, the cant is critical to making this belt location work.

Try moving the holster another 1" around to the right and/or add cant....and or both.....keep experimenting until you find a belt location and cant that works.

8ell, I can carry a 5" Q at 2:30ish. A 4" is a piece-o-cake.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amount of cant

Katie Joe.....yes, I carry at about 2:30ish. What makes this work is the amount of cant. You'll need to crank in ALL the cant you can get...I normally have to modify the belt clips .... do a little mix and match to attain more cant. But, the cant is critical to making this belt location work.

Try moving the holster another 1" around to the right and/or add cant....and or both.....keep experimenting until you find a belt location and cant that works.

8ell, I can carry a 5" Q at 2:30ish. A 4" is a piece-o-cake.

Doesn't a lot of cant make it hard to draw the gun easily and quickly?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts