Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm just curious....

Doesn't the regular P99 feel abit uncomfortable carrying in an IWB location. I would imagine at some point, one would get "chaffed" due to friction in a given area. I'm trying to figure out if I should get a smaller gun than my P99 to carry on my person due the P99's size.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I use to carry a Sig P226, so to me the P99 is small, and light... I forget it's there... It sure does not bother me!
Maybe the P99c would be better to your liking, it's smaller yet. I'm going to get one of those some day!

(BTW Othello, Happy Birthday!)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks dude,

I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my birthday than at my local range (2 miles away) putting 300 rounds of 9mm ammo through my baby.

Also, may be considered to be my "3rd leg" as I have decided to carry inside the waist band. Hell, who knows? I may still purchase the compact just to say that I can carry both on my hip!! (Just Kidding!)

·
Registered
24 Posts
definately get the Answer by Tucker. Best money spent for a holster. I carry it alot. Plus you can tuck a shirt in with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi this is my 1st post, so I thought I'd chime in on this one. I've been using this holster for my P99 for almost 2 months now. It's very compfortable and does a good job of not "printing".

·
Registered
358 Posts
Predator makes a great IWB originally just for glock but now he makes them for Walther P99 series. I am just about to order one.

About 65-70 dollars and woth the money. It also doesn't act like a cheap one, and isn't as costly as bladtech etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We make to order, handmade  IWB and OWB leather holsters for the P99 and P99c. Please visit my website for color photos, product information, options and pricing. Satisfaction guaranteed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a Comp Tac C-TAC holster for my P99's....it securely conceals my pre-2004 P99AS Military, 2004 (light rail) P99QA Titanium, and (!) P99AS Compact.

An excellent holster.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just bought a "Don Hume" IWB Holster at a local gun show. I've been wearing it around the house tying to get used to it and it does fit comfortably and conceals quite well. However, since its new and not yet broken in, it takes two hands and a bit of effort to draw from it. Any one have any good ideas, tips or tricks regarding how to break in a leather holster quick? I won't be wearing the holster in public until I can get a good consistent one hand draw out it. Any suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Boskie: Breaking in your holster

Many leather holster manufacturers suggest wrapping a few cellophane bags around the unloaded gun, storing it in the holster for a day or so. This is supposed to loosen up the fit a bit.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts