Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A WALTHER P99C AND AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A IWB HOLSTER WITH A J-HOOK. I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN ANY RECOMENDATIONS ON A PADDLE HOLSTER. ALSO ON THE FENCE WHETHER TO BUY LEATHER OR KYDEX>THANKS

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a Don Hume 715m that works very well with the compact.  The muzzle is slightly more recessed in the holster and the front of the rounded trigger guard touches where the holster is molded for the square guard on the old style 99's.
Overall fit is very good indeed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Lou Alessi is showing holsters for the P99 at rfholsters.com so I'm positive he'll craft one up for your P99c in a reasonable amount of time.
He's top notch and his bodyguard sholder holster with the pull through snap is killer - the very best sh, imho.
Matt Del Fatti is my first recommendation but the custom order time of 10+ months puts people off. Of course, it's worth every bit of the wait time because it's a true custom holster expertly crafted.
I have a Comp Tac ghurka for my M13 that is fast & holds it secure but not as comfortable or belt secure as my leather. For kydex, it is very well made and balanced which is very important for this butt heavy pistol. I've read glowing reviews of their work & customer service for the P7.
HTH

·
Registered
12 Posts
Check out www.pagerpal.com. I recently bought one of these and like it a lot. A bit of an unconventional carry, but quite effective. Materials and workmanship top notch.
I am not affiliated with these guys and get nothin' from them. Just my $0.02.

Steve

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've spoken with Comp-Tac and Balde Tech and they both don't gave a P99C holster.
Comp-Tac says they don't have a mold for the compact and getting one is slow and expensive.
I'm very apprehensive about using a holster made for another gun, protecting the trigger correctly is critical.
Putting a round trigger guard in sqaure hole doesn't sit well with me.  I don't even want to think of the possibility of a AD when holstering or de-holstering.
After much searching I've found that if a dealer makes a P99 holster it is by no means an indication that they make one for the P99C.  Like I said, I haven't found ANYONE that makes a holster specifically for the P99C.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts