Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking up my new P99 9mm next Tuesday. This is my first semi-auto after S&W revolver purchases. Any suggestions on IWB holsters that work for you? My job requires alot of sitting during the day. I'm 6' 6' and 240lbs.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
My most favorite is Milt Sparks #1H. It is easy on and off and fits me perfectly. (I'm 6', 175 lbs.) It can be conceled easily also.

I've also tried the Versa-max from Milt Sparks. I like this one also. Very comfortable and you can tuck your shirt around it a lot easier, but, to me, not as easy on and off.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like the UCH from Blade-Tech, but if you're a leather fan you won't like it. I have been practicing with the UCH lately in addition to my DOH I use for competition.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I agree with Darkmage. Though I don't have a Walther yet I do carry a Glock in a Sidearmor IWB. I have for a couple years now and it's held up very well. I carry every day and all I've done is wipe it inside and out every now and then. But then again I carry a 4" .357 revolver in a Galco OWB leather holster and I really like that one as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys,

I've posted this in another thread, but it may not have been seen. I have a holster called a Beltster made by Bandera Gun Leather fro Bandera, TX. Have never had a problem w/it in 4+ years of using this rig even on my motocycle, and because it keeps the gun close inside the belt, there is minimum printing.
Web site www.banderagunleather.com I really like it and am currently having one made for my P99. Take a look. I get nothing from this guy and am in no way affiliated with the business, but I believe this is a great carry method.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts