Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the comp-tac holsters fow about a week. I finally called them and asked about wheter or not they had a holster for the newer model P-99's. Apparently from what was explained to me was that they did not have a mold for the new 05'-06' versions so the gun would not fit. I was hoping that some of you could fill me in on wheter the new ones still work in the comp-tacs, or if not then what other IWB holster you guys would reccomend. Up to now i have been carrying a belt holster and I will require concealment above all else. I plan on taking a trip overseas where you can carry, but i still would like to put concealment above everything else. Thanks for all the input.

·
Registered
525 Posts
The mag release is longer in 2005, but anything for a 2004+ should fit since the difference is so minimal I think.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yes it pretty comfortable. It's my only IWB holster, so I don't have anything to compare against, but all my reading says its the most comfortable one you will find. As for sweating, the back of the holster is leather up next to your body. It is lined with a sweade backing to absorb sweating. My gun has never had any moisture on it at all. However, I have not carried it while sweating an excessive amount.

One of the best features about this holster is that it is tuckable. So when I wear a button down short sleeve shirt, you can not even tell I have the gun on. I even wear mine to church and nobody can tell. My wife usually never even knows I have it on me .

·
Registered
471 Posts
About 2 weeks ago I got a Comp-Tac Pro IWB for my original style P99. Upon reading your thread I tried my Newer P99 with the new style rail in it. It fit perfectly!
If you want the Comp-Tac, go for it!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet im glad to here that the old style comp tacs fit the new ones. thanks hal. and hoggs thanks for the info too but i think a kydex holster will better fit my needs since ill be sure to sweat alot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hal8000 @ June 06 2006,1:46)]About 2 weeks ago I got a Comp-Tac Pro IWB for my original style P99. Upon reading your thread I tried my Newer P99 with the new style rail in it. It fit perfectly!
If you want the Comp-Tac, go for it!
So the new p99 with the new style trigger guard and elongated mag release will fit in the Pro Iwb?
Great fourm, Long time lurker, first time to post.

·
Registered
471 Posts
My newer P99 does not have the longer mag release, but I don't see how that would make a difference. Do you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts