Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Walther pistols. I love the way PPK looks like. The only reason why I never bought one is the caliber. I love 9mm luger. .380 is too expensive and underpowered. I was looking for something similar and found.............SIG P232....also in .380.
This is what I think. If in some point Walther come up with PPK platform chambered with 9mm luger and made in Germany, I am getting it no matter what.
What do you think?

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Plenty of PPK sized weapons in 9mm; but they're not Walther PPKs! Find something ya like and get it. Really doubt you are ever gonna see a 9mm PPK.
It is what it is.....

Reactions: prsman23

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agree but nothing looks like ppk.

Plenty of PPK sized weapons in 9mm; but they're not Walther PPKs! Find something ya like and get it. Really doubt you are ever gonna see a 9mm PPK.
It is what it is.....
I bought P938 few month ago. Nothing but trouble. I would never trust my life with it. Unless SIG revise it. This is what they do: release a new pistol and watch what's gonna happened!!!!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Buy a SIG. Nice weapons. But I like my PPK and have for nearly 25+ years for daily carry. To each their own.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
The PPK bases on an unlocked spring-mass system. 9x19 is to hot for such a system, you need a recoil spring nobody can handle and a stability of frame/slide witch makes the gun heavy and unhandy. Walther experienced with 9x19 in the early 30th at the MP model (an enlarged PP) and fairly quickly overruled that idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.