Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew a new pistol would somehow follow me home when Walther announced the PPQ 45.

This is my 3rd PPQ:

PPQ M1 9mm
PPQ M2 5" 9mm
PPQ 45

A range report and comparison to my other Walther pistols, P99 and PPX, will follow.

·
Registered
302 Posts
No sin in wanting them all! :)

·
Premium Member
8,637 Posts
Reactions: Zebra

·
Registered
108 Posts
I know your pain

I have the 9m1 and 40m1 and now the PPQ45 I hope that they don't come out with a paddle 45 my wife might have to use it on me. This 45 is a great shooter.

Sonney

·
Registered
162 Posts
had the same thing happen to me when the new PPQ 45 came out and started reading reviews and such. Love my 9mm PPQ classic after all. So i did get 45 fever and the other day i picked up my new 45, a S&W 1911 E series. yea not a PPQ but im still loving it, 150 rounds first day, 4 different ammos and 5 different mags. flawless. So in effect i was triggered to buy another 45 by the interest in the 45 PPQ, turns out i like 1911`s just a bit more than the Q`s. and the E series is a beauty.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yep, just had to get one too

Funny, thing. My finger automatically jumped to the "Buy" button at Budsguns. Once it was in the cart I felt obligated to check out.

Just picked up the 45 from my lgs.

Wow, this thing is made well - the slide moves like a knife through butter and it's surprisingly easy to rack as well.

A trip to the range is in order now....

Reactions: olsoul
1 - 8 of 8 Posts