Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Interesting. The DP Pro can attach a rear iron sight. I don't see anything that looks like a dovetail to retain a rear iron sight.

Time will tell........

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've also read in a couple places that the optic ready version of the Q4 will not come with the extra mounting plates for optics. You'll have to purchase the one you want separately...

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
I've also read in a couple places that the optic ready version of the Q4 will not come with the extra mounting plates for optics. You'll have to purchase the one you want separately...
Honestly, I think that is a good move. I pay for all those plates to leave them in the box?

I thought what I heard is the buyer of the Q4 will get a "credit" for the plate adapter of their choice. I hope that is the case anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
That trigger has the Walther logo 'banner' and a drop safety 'center blade'. Interesting.
I watched Gabby's video. Very interesting. Looks like an Expert Trigger 2.0. Slimmed down grips. New optics plate with integral real sight. All good and useful stuff.

·
Registered
978 Posts
It would be nice to have an adapter plate with BU irons, but wonder if I would be able to run an SRO and have it back far enough to clear the ejection port of my Poly Q5.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
It would be nice to have an adapter plate with BU irons, but wonder if I would be able to run an SRO and have it back far enough to clear the ejection port of my Poly Q5.
I had the same question. Seems like it would be getting awful close to the ejection port. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

·
Premium Member
13,800 Posts
Honestly, I think that is a good move. I pay for all those plates to leave them in the box?

I thought what I heard is the buyer of the Q4 will get a "credit" for the plate adapter of their choice. I hope that is the case anyway.
If Walther would send me some cash instead of 'credit' it be happier, as I use the Shield RMS and the Shield 'low mount' plate. The Shield RMS has a built in 'notch' that works as a rear sight. The low mount plate allows the rear notch to work with the original factory front sight.

And, if the Q4 would fit a regular ole PPQ M1/M2 holster, then I'd consider buying one. :D

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
If Walther would send me some cash instead of 'credit' it be happier, as I use the Shield RMS and the Shield 'low mount' plate. The Shield RMS has a built in 'notch' that works as a rear sight. The low mount plate allows the rear notch to work with the original factory front sight.

And, if the Q4 would fit a regular ole PPQ M1/M2 holster, then I'd consider buying one. :D
Odds are that's not happening. No way they will send you cash to spend on someone else's products.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall as some poor Walther employee brings that idea up to senior management.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a better shot of Walther's new Dynamik Performance Trigger I found online as well as Apex's new trigger for the SF. The guy who posted the Walther trigger said the rep told him Walther's trigger will work in both the steel and polymer frames.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Here's a better shot of Walther's new Dynamik Performance Trigger I found online as well as Apex's new trigger for the SF. The guy who posted the Walther trigger said the rep told him Walther's trigger will work in both the steel and polymer frames.
Whoaaaaa...I'm surprised Walther didn't talk about this "Dynamic" trigger more at SHOT.

In what you found online, were ship dates mentioned for either of these triggers?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts