Walther Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 11 year old daugther and I were shooting this afternoon. She was trying out the Ruger MKII It seems to heavy for her she likes it but we were shooting at a cardboard box stuck over what else one of my shot up fence posts. I had made a circle size of a tuna can and colored red Hey nothing to good for my girl. She had hit red a couple times. Was low or r most time. Went she finished I put 10 in red we were at approx 30' .She said show off. I then pulled my PPK/S out of pocket and said try this. I moved her closer to target around 20'  She fired stopped looked at pistol and said it kicks I say yes finish mag .They all hit box in shot gun pattern She then complained it hurt her hand  in web area. I loaded spare mag and 6in red 1  on edge center but slighty right. Once again got the show off. I then explained difference between PPK/S and Bersa and difference between CorBon and  Winchester crap. She helped with cleaning and wants another run with ruger. She has fired my 1911 45 and not complained of kick. Bersa wider backstrap and longer tang along with winchester ammo makes a difference to a 11 year old.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts