Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ppq sc and when I heard a rumor that walther isn’t going to make the ppq sc anymore (I could’ve heard false claims tho) I kinda don’t wanna carry it anymore and try to keep it new. Anyhow I’d love an optic ready pdp sc come out kinda soon mainly.

·
Registered
70 Posts
One would think Walther would do so if they are, as they state, "phasing out" the PPQ.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I don't have any info one way or another but common sense says that the PPQ SC is not long for this world. I have no doubt that the PDP SC is already in the works.

I wouldn't let the pistol nearing the end of production stop you from shooting or carrying the one you have. While you never know what will become 'collectable' as the years go by, I suspect that a PPQ SC is unlikely to be considered highly valued beyond it's initial purchase price by anyone, anywhere during our natural lives. While it was only released a few years ago they most certainly produced enough of them that they won't be 'scarce' for many, many years.

Carry it, shoot it, enjoy it. Grab a PDP SC when they're released and if you're still really enamored with the PPQ SC I'm sure you'll be able to find a LNIB or lightly used one as they get traded in or sold off for the PDP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts