Walther Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would imagine it cells a lot better then the CCP. No one seems interested in the CCP but you still hear a lot of good things about the PPS.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Of course looks matter.

Good sir, someone needs to tell this to Glob....err, Block...err, I mean that Austrian purveyor of poweder burning tupperware.

Because that crap is ugly enough to make a freight train take the freeway back to railyard.. LOL

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Of course looks matter.

Good sir, someone needs to tell this to Glob....err, Block...err, I mean that Austrian purveyor of powder burning tupperware.

Because that crap is ugly enough to make a freight train take the freeway back to railyard.. LOL

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just can't get passed that removable blackstrap that completely renders the firearm inert.

Might as well add a magazine disconnect, pop-up flag indicators for loaded chambers, ambi exterior thumb safeties or even a decocker to go along with that paddle release.

The M2 is a better choice for me.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
^^Yes, that was and is a thing to consider.....a very stupid thing to allow into the design of a defensive gun. However, I have this unusual ankle holster that I bought on ebay, made by Alessi, that was for a Glock 29/30. It actually hides a large frame compact very well, and is more comfortable than some other ankle rigs I have. It also accommodates a Walther P5C, S&W .45 Shield, and (you guessed it) a Walther PPSM1. As such, that Walther is the smallest of the four guns, and the PPS is now being carried more often than the other guns. I do, however, feel quite well armed when carrying the Glock 29 10mm with 11 rounds in it. Almost double the rounds as the PPS with the short magazine.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Just can't get passed that removable blackstrap that completely renders the firearm inert.

Might as well add a magazine disconnect, pop-up flag indicators for loaded chambers, ambi exterior thumb safeties or even a decocker to go along with that paddle release.

I agree plus I never liked the way the M1 felt in hand every time I picked one up. If they didn't make the M2 version I'd still have a Shield.

·
Registered
57 Posts

A rubber grip sleeve solves the back strap issue.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just picked one up on Veterans day

My local Fin Feathers Fur store had the M2 LE version of the PPS on sale for $299--includes 3 magazines (6,7 and 8 rnd). I'm happy!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts