Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to help someone buy the appropriate gear to mount a Holosun 508T on a Compact 4" PDP.

I was going to tell them to buy a C&H plate: Walther DEFENSE PDP 1.0 to Trijicon RMR / SRO / HOLOSUN 407C / 507C / 508C / 508T - C&H Precision Weapons

But they have 2 different plates depending on "1.0" or "2.0" slide cut.

It has a photo on how to identify it but I was trying to do this for them with only the serial number.

I notice on the Walther factory plate webpage they have this:

PDP and PDP F-Series: New Style Optic Cut (Serial Numbers Beginning with: FDL9203, FDM0001, FDN3124)
But it's not entirely clear if the serial numbers are talking about "F-Series" only, or if those include a regular compact 4 as well.

Their serial number starts with FDP so it seems this is a 1.0 cut? Can I go ahead and buy this for them or do I need to really tell them to look in the slide, etc.

·
Registered
PDP Full Size 4.5"
55 Posts
The serial number starting with F has nothing to do with the F-Series. All the PDPs I've seen have a serial number starting with F, from FDAxxxx to FDPxxxx.

Your friend's pistol will be Gen 2.

C&H plates are very well respected but they seem to be always out of stock, or only have blemished plates. You should definitely watch their installation videos though for the correct tools and method to install the optic.

If the pistol is being bought new Walther will send you a factory plate for free. After you register the gun you just fill out the details on their optics request form. Delivery takes about a week from when you submit the request. The Walther plate is rumoured to be manufactured for them by C&H.

Here is my 508T that I just mounted to my Full Size 4.5" PDP this week. I'll tell you now that the factory iron sights don't quite co-witness with the 508T, but slightly taller sights are available from Walther.

Gadget Font Electronic device Technology Office equipment

Trigger Font Air gun Gun barrel Electronic device

1 - 3 of 3 Posts