Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to use my P99 competition shooting (IPSC, Practical) could anyone suggest a left handed holster that would be suitable

·
Registered
32 Posts
holster

I use an Uncle Mike's paddle holster for IDPA and IPSC/USPSA. The Kydex plastic kind. Have the 2 mag holder as well. Their cheap and easy to use.
I have seen them advertised in Left hand.

chris

·
Registered
63 Posts
I use the same holster- nice and smooth draw. Not good for carry due to lack of safety restraints, but works great for IPSC.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Blade Tech holsters are so expensive- now I'm a relative newbie perspective, so what is it that makes the Blade Tech holsters so expensive compared to the Fobus or Uncle Mike's? I must admit that I have not seen one up close as none of the shops in my area carry them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think that Blade Tech makes a better holster and has great customer service.My past dealings,I couldn't find a holster for my Beretta 96-elite 40-cal,talk to the owner,4- weeks later he had one to me,the same with a CZ-75B 40-cal a year later.Last year my girlfriend/ now my wife bought a P-99 AS 40-cal,because she like shooting mine,wanted a pink holster[ I know,I know] ,Blade Tech delivered one Hot pink holster.It's got to be the only one ever made,with customer sevice like that,I'll give them my business.With that said I do own a couple of Uncle Mike Mag pouches.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I also use the Uncle Mike's Kydex, works well. If you have the money the Blade-Techs are much better but they take awhile to be made and shipped, 2-3weeks. I'm not too fond of Fobus holsters. I had one for my P99 but it retained the gun too much and the retention could not be adjusted. I just bought a Fobus Evolution for my Glock, it's much better than the regular Fobus and you're able to adjust the retention. I still like Uncle Mike's better than the Fobus Evolution for a cheap kydex holster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts