Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a holster for my Walther TPH .22 on Gunbroker. It's black leather with a belt clip and is configured for for both IWB and OWB carry. It seems to be very well made but what was most interesting to me are its markings.

When I recieved it I discovered that it was different than the picture shown in the auction. There was a makers mark that was stamped into the leather in cyrillic. It was a little difficult to read but then I noticed the plastic bag it came in had a sticker with the same text. I was only able to translate one word "кобура" which means holster in Russian and Ukrainian. Most of the other items this seller has are holsters of this style but when I emailed him about their country of origin he never responded.

I'm very pleased with this little holster and the mystery it has sparked. He has more if anyone else is interested in obtaining one for their collection.

Sleeve Material property Font Gadget Personal protective equipment
Rectangle Metal Font Fashion accessory Leather

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Every pistol should have some sort of holster to go with it, even if it’s never carried. Probably not made in a left hand configuration, I see that a lot.

My edc is a Kel Tec P-32. A little larger but no heavier than a TPH, bigger bullets, and a lot easier to handle the financial loss if it’s confiscated and spends several months in a damp evidence locker.

Eastern Europeans do have a gift for quality leather working. For example, look at Falco in the Slovak Republic; the P99C holster I bought from them is amazing.

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish we had the availability of accessories you do in the USA. This is a great looking holster. I'd love one for my tph or tp.
The seller has another TPH holster on Gunbroker right now. His auction doesn't mention if he ships internationally but it might be worth asking. He must be getting these from Russia or eastern Europe for resale in the US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts