1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Lots of visitors but few voters thus far. You can't win if you don't vote, folks. And the prizes for this one are fabulous. Why, just look behind Curtain No. One and you'll find the glorious Ronco Special Thingamabob. It dices, it slices, it ... all could be yours. :)

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Maybe the reason for the sparse response is that the question contains an assumption that makes the what-handgun-would-I-choose-to-carry issue purely academic, for me at least.

Walther does not make a .45.

M

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Maybe the reason for the sparse response is that the question contains an assumption that makes the what-handgun-would-I-choose-to-carry issue purely academic, for me at least.

Walther does not make a .45.

M
No argument, MGMike. Lots of folks would love to see a .45 Walther. Given that fact, it still begs the question of what gun you'd take when and if TSHTF and all you had handy was something from your Walther collection.
:)

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
"...and all you had handy was something from your Walther collection."
In my case, inconceivable. With the exception of a P5 that resides in my briefcase, the Walthers are all in the safe. Parked outside the safe-- where it's very handy-- is something more truly useful if TSHTF: a Winchester M12 riot gun loaded with No. 4 Buck.

The pistol that goes with me everywhere would never be a Walther. It's a SIG/Sauer P220 --in .45, naturally.

I don't let my affection for Walthers muddle my thinking (it's plenty muddled enough as it is).

M

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Sorry, guys. Sometimes you get to pick who you bring to the dance, and sometimes your mother decides. :)

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
My mother always told me to be sure to take protection, but I don't think a Walther what she was referring to.

M

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Correction:

My mother always told me to be sure to take protection, but I don't think a Walther was what she was referring to.

M

·
Registered
923 Posts
Well, Walther makes half of a .45 :D

Q

·
Registered
79 Posts
You know what I think would be cool? A single stack .45 walther along the lines of a slightly scaled up PPS. You know, sort of a walther version of glock's model 36. what do you think? would it sell?

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You know what I think would be cool? A single stack .45 walther along the lines of a slightly scaled up PPS. You know, sort of a walther version of glock's model 36. what do you think? would it sell?
I'd say probably no. If they had brought it out BEFORE Glock did, I would say it would fly off the shelves. But it would just be a copycat of a Glock if they brought it out now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
118 Posts
Oh Dep !!

Not even looking at a 9mm. Yet for summer carry-------------

TSK---TSK :D No, I won't spill the beans here.

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh Dep !!

Not even looking at a 9mm. Yet for summer carry-------------

TSK---TSK :D No, I won't spill the beans here.
Summer here is hotter than hell. Yeah...it's a "dry heat". But still dang hot. I have to be able to wear jeans and a t-shirt and that limits me to very small guns. Actually, the 9MM makes a nice range plinker...but given the choice for personal defense and the weather to be able to carry one, I'll take the .45 every time :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts