Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in a new P99 in 9mm, however I would rather get one without the S&W importation stamp. Is Earl's Repair Service the only place to buy the European models? Anybody have any experience with Doc's Walthers?

Also, I can't seem to get Earl's webpage to work. Aybody know anything about this? Thanks all for any info. you can provide.

B.A.

·
Registered
9 Posts
B.A.
I just purchased a European P99, NIB for $439.00,plus tax.They're still availible if you know what your looking for.
"Rolled" stamping on the slide, "proof" marks on the slide,barrel hood and front of frame on ejection port side.
Earls site has been down and there are better prices for Walthers out there if you have the time to look.Earl is a subject of good and bad on different boards.Hope this helps your search.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've called Doc's Walthers 3 times over the past few months and they are always out of stock of the 9mm and I'm assuming when they do get some stock in, its going to be S&W stamped. Gunbroker still has a few new non-S&W walthers... but they certainly aren't as cheap as Doc's....

·
Registered
122 Posts
B.A., are you near Texas?  Doc's usually participates in the gunshows in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.  I went to one two weeks ago.  He had P-99s in 9mm and .40S&W.  If you are close, you may want to check the gun show schedules and get one at a show.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I had a 9mm P99 with the carl walther USA stamp.......its not so bad...........but i recently got a euro one from earls.............the lack of that stamp..........i dont know, just makes the gun look cleaner. when i was a kid , i used to rip the tags off my stuffed animals.........i just dont like labels all over stuff. that idea stuck with me to adulthood.......simple is better...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts