Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a p99as for my wife and thinking about buying p99qa for myself. Are the parts of the 2 models interchangeable?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot, ShipWreck

Thanks a lot, ShipWreck! What about the Full size and the compact P99AS, are the parts interchangeable?

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
What parts do U want to change?

The sights are the same. U can put the fullsize mags into the compact (just don't slap them in hard or U may break the ejector on the compact).

If both are QA or A/S models (the same trigger), then I suppose U could spot out many of the internal parts (striker, springs, etc)

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
you can also swap barrels...within the same calibe the Fullsize will work in your compact ........
Waltheramerica soon will sell a mag-sleeve to prevent the mag to be inserted too far and for better handling when using the full size mag in the compact...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot. Your information are really helpful. If all the parts of a full size and a compact version are interchangeable, and if QAs do not complement ASs in terms of parts, I guess i'll be acquiring a P99AS compact soon. Thanks again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
holster and pouch for p99AS

I have a hard time locating a paddle holster and magazine pouch for my P99AS. Can i use any of those intended for Glocks? Which glock model approximates that of my gun? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you

Thank you very much. I just found out that we only have two active authorized walther dealers here in this part of the planet and they have very limited inventory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts