Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I’m new here and need some help. I called Walther and they emailed me a link to another post on here about Interams serial numbers, but did not help me at all. My serial number is A0174XX and would really like to know a time frame of when it was manufactured. I have found information on time frames, but nothing with a serial similar to mine. Additional info is that it’s stainless and a .380/ 9 mm Kurz. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
632 Posts
It was made in the US by Interarms if it is stainless. There are 2 threads in the FAQ section of this sub forum that contain user submitted model, serial numbers, and the dates that were listed on the test targets that came with the gun when it was shot and released to be sold. Spend some time there and search for serial numbers that are near to yours. This will give you a general idea of when it was made. Unfortunately Interarms did not keep an official data base of pistols that were produced. The best that can be done for now is continue to build in the user submitted data in the FAQ section.

Reactions: pilkguns
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.