Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello!
I have some problems with my Walther PPK/s Interarms. I really like this gun and I would like to repair it, but I can’t find replacement parts. One of the problems is that, when I finish the ammos in the magazine the barrel doesn’t stay open. But this is not so bad. The main problem is that ( and I hope that I can explain it well, because I am not so good writing English ) when the pistol is in single action it doesn’t shoot ! When the gun is in Single Action and I pull the trigger the hammer come back in Double Action and the pistol doesn’t shoot. I suspect some issue inside the trigger or hammer block. At this point my questions are the following :
  • Does anyone have had the same problem and which piece do you think I should change ?
  • Where can I find some store that sell replacement parts for PPKs that ships in Italy ? It is impossible to find spare parts for the interarms version

I apologize if my english wasn’t very correct. Thank you all.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Kannst Du Deutsch? Well, remote servicing is impossible. Try German eGun or any other German recource.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kannst Du Deutsch? Well, remote servicing is impossible. Try German eGun or any other German recource.
Thank you for your answer! No, i don’t speak German. I have tried on lots of German sites and even on Frenches sites, but nobody has interarms spare parts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Salve!

Può dirti cosa c'è che non va e spedirti le parti. (He can tell you what is wrong with it and ship you the parts.)
Ciao,

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Salve!

Può dirti cosa c'è che non va e spedirti le parti. (He can tell you what is wrong with it and ship you the parts.)
Ciao,
Thank you very very very much, I wrote them and now I hope that they can help me. Will see !

·
Super Moderator
7,548 Posts
Welcome, Gaetano. Keep us posted on your problem.
Moon

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Gaetano, tell me some more of your gun: Made in USA or Made in Germany/France? Serial number? I'm perhaps able to help a bit.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
OK, we call it a 'Ranger' made gun. Technically (in most cases) it's identical to the Manurhin/Walter-Ulm PPK/S. So most parts are interchangeable.

At first: Clean your mag propperly! That will settle your first problem. For your 2nd problem I think, you'll need a good gunsmith.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you very much. For the first problem I have tried to clean the nag but i didn’ t solve, the ejector doesn’t work. For the second problem I spoke to my gunsmith in Italy but He said that he can’t find the replacement parts... unfortunatly in Italy when it is about guns is always a problem.. I hope one day to go in America! For the pistol The main problem is that the spare parts are impossible to find.. mainly I need the ejector and The cocking piece ( i think ). I wrote to Walther and they said that they have the spare parts but they can’t ship to Italy...

·
Registered
266 Posts
@Gaetano
Walther/Ulm (Germany), does not ship to Italy, another EU country??? Are you realy sure about that?

·
Super Moderator
7,548 Posts
The fact that German parts should interchange might be a help.
Moon

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Apparently it is a huge problem to ship gun parts country to country, even if both are in the EU.
it is absurd in my opinion because they aren’t dangerous parts.. I need parts like for example the cocking piece....

1 - 20 of 108 Posts