Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an interarms ppk/s. Has always worked fine. Field stripped and cleaned many times. The last time it was field stripped, after reassembly the safety will not disengage. The gun stays in safety made. The safety switch moves but does nothing. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
Insert an empty magazine and lock the slide to the rear. Now try the safety lever. It sounds to me like something is broken inside, maybe the detent pin or the spring, causing it to jam up the safety lever. I have had numerous problems with that safety lever, the safety drum and the associated parts with those guns. If that fails, I’d call Fort Smith and talk to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
I have an interarms ppk/s. Has always worked fine. Field stripped and cleaned many times. The last time it was field stripped, after reassembly the safety will not disengage. The gun stays in safety made. The safety switch moves but does nothing. Any suggestions?
I don't even understand this description, let alone what's wrong with the gun.

Whatever the problem is, why not just take it back apart and do it over again?

M

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.