·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not mine, but found while surfing the net:

P99 AS, 9mm. Interarms, split trigger.

$575

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/978100879

you might need to create a login account to see it.

BTW, to those new to the P99 world... it's kind of pricey, as it only has 1 mag (10 rds, it looks like) and only the medium grip. But, it's one of the "originals" so that may increase the value a bit.

thorn

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Looks pretty nice. I bought my first P99 with a split trigger a couple of years ago...NIB for the same price. Yes it is a collector.

·
Registered
92 Posts
BTW, to those new to the P99 world... it's kind of pricey, as it only has 1 mag (10 rds, it looks like) and only the medium grip. But, it's one of the "originals" so that may increase the value a bit.

thorn
Did these original versions come with three grips and two mags? In other words, are parts "missing?"

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know for sure, but i've never heard that the P99 used to ship with one mag and no extra grips. Sounds to me like the extra mag and extra grips left the package somewhere in it's life.

It wouldnt be a big deal to me on the grips, as i use the medium one anyway. But the extra mag, that's $30 at least right there.

-however- ... on Glocktalk, the ad says it comes with a 15 and a 10, so maybe the owner found a mag.

At the risk of insulting a seller, it's too pricey for my blood. That's nearly equal to what i paid for a new P99 last month in the store, with all the parts. Yes, it's more collectable than a new one (the era, the trigger, the importer) but for a carry gun it's pricey.

thorn

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
It wouldnt be a big deal to me on the grips, as i use the medium one anyway. But the extra mag, that's $30 at least right there.
You might be lucky enough to find mags at $30 a pop, like recently through Midway but that is RARE. I got mine with a two 10rders and one 16rd. But the price listed above for an early split trigger is a GOOD price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts