Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the outset, the gun kind of looks layed out like a Beretta (note - I realise if this is the case it's Beretta being a knockoff of a later Walther).

That said, if I wanted to dismantle down to the point of pulling the trigger group out etc. . . .
Are there any instructions for this online?

I'm hesitant to mess with such things without instructions in case there are some serious gotchas.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
While I've totally disassembled the slide, I haven't seen anything more descriptive than a blow-up diagaram for the frame.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I suggest you get a copy of the book "Know your Walther PPK" by E.F. Hoffschmidt.

You can get this book on-line from abebooks.com, amazon.com, or ray riling books(from Philadelphia), or at most local gun shows.

I was able to read this book and successfully take apart and reassemble my PPK using it as a referrence.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The book I've always used was one called "The Gun Digest Book of Firearms Assembly/Disassembly Part I: Automatic Pistols" by D.B. Wood.

It has the instructions for 41 different guns albeit many are older designs. If you don't have the exact gun they are talking about you can get a good feel for the one your working on of a similar model (i.e: A Sig P220 compared to a P228).

The book goes for about $15 or less.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts