Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
I just purchased a WAP 10008 and only received 2 mags. Called Walther CS to confirm that I wasn't supposed to get 3 and they told me it only came with two, a 6 and 7 rounder. Mine actually came with 7 and an 8... FWIW

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks All!

Great work continuing to populate this thread! Everyone that stops by here appreciates it. Would love to hear your first impressions from the range too!
Keep the info coming!

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Plenty of range-impression threads are available on the forum in this section. But let's not tuck them in here. Things will become quickly cluttered, and the thread's original intent will be lost.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I just purchased a WAP 10008 and only received 2 mags. Called Walther CS to confirm that I wasn't supposed to get 3 and they told me it only came with two, a 6 and 7 rounder. Mine actually came with 7 and an 8... FWIW
Update ^^^

C&P from the other thread on the matter...

Well, apparently the CS rep I talked to at Walther was misinformed...

Big thanks to 83v45magna for doing some digging and getting things straightened out! Because of it I saved nearly $50 as my 3rd mag is on the way!

(even sending me my preference (8rd) rather than the 6 rounder that was missing)

·
Registered
7 Posts
somebody please help...might seem like a stupid question but what is the exact difference between WAP10001 and WAP10006?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
somebody please help...might seem like a stupid question but what is the exact difference between WAP10001 and WAP10006?
The force of the trigger pull. The 06 is a higher pull than the 01. Required if you buy it in Massachusetts

·
Registered
1 Posts
more on supplied magazines, February 2012

My WAP10001, ordered Feb 20 from the distributor, included the 7- and 8-round magazines.

I was happy though surprised to get both, because I was totally unable to ascertain what the manufacturer intended to include in the SKU. The owner of my local gun shop pored over the distributor's listings in detail and couldn't extract any information about the magazines.

My PPS 9mm is date code "BB."

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cabelas has a Walther PPS Kit:
WAP10601 9mm Kit
WAP10602 .40 S&W Kit

Both conatain the weapon, 2 clips, Holster, Case, and Lock

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gander Mountain today had an AK, BA, and a BB. All three were WAP10001s and included the PPS, medium and large magazines, second backstrap, lock, fired case, warranty registration card, and owners manual.

They now have only the AK and BA.

Happy early Father's Day to me!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Gander Mountain today had an AK, BA, and a BB. All three were WAP10001s and included the PPS, medium and large magazines, second backstrap, lock, fired case, warranty registration card, and owners manual.

Actually.. No your right on time.. Father's Day is today (the 13th) in Romania :D IIRC Father's Day can be celebrated 23 different days a year depending on the Country. :D:D:D

So.. Happy Father's Day! ;)

Ohh and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there too! :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

Good for you! Enjoy it. Ed

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is there somewhere on the pistol where the model number is marked so you know exactly which one you are getting?

Or is it in with the paperwork?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Not marked on pistol. Not sure if it's on the paper work. It is just the part number for the whole package. Ed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dang. I found another place local that sells guns, and I wanted to make sure what I was getting. (I don't want that 10lb trigger nonsense) I should be picking mine up about the middle of next month.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Dang. I found another place local that sells guns, and I wanted to make sure what I was getting. (I don't want that 10lb trigger nonsense) I should be picking mine up about the middle of next month.
When you pull the slide off. Look into the frame there will be a tab with a letter on it. "S" for standard. "H" for heavy. You can't miss it. Just be aware how many magazines there are and that it is priced accordingly. Also if it has night sights it is worth more. Good luck. Ed.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts