Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm new here so I thought I would start off by actually offering something up to make up for what I am sure are going to be some questions to follow.

I'm going to be purchasing a PPS in 9mm soon and have been looking for deals on the internet. What I have discovered is a multitude of Manufacturer part numbers for the same pistol. I thought I would post the ones that I could find on here to help anyone else out that might be looking as well:

- WAP10001 - 9MM, Blue, Polymer Frame, Fixed Sights, Ships w/7RD Mag
*Update - Confirmed WAP10001 9mm has the 3 dot sights with adjustable rears, black slide and came with a 7 & 8 round mag
- WAP10002 - .40 S&W, Polymer, Blue, Fixed Sights, Ships w/6RD Mag
- WAP10006 - 9MM, Black, Polymer Frame, 3 Dot Sights, Ships w/7RD Mag
- WAP10007 .40 SW, Black Polymer, Adjustable Sights, Ships with 6RD Mag
- WAP10008 - 9MM, Black, Polymer Frame, Night Sights, Ships w/6RD Mag
*update - Confirmed that WAP10008 ships with night sights and 6,7,8 in 9mm
- WAP10009 - .40 S&W, Black, Night Sights, Polymer Frame, Ships w/6RD Mag
*update - Confirmed that WAP10009 ships with night sights and 3 mags 5,6,7 in .40
- WAP10103 - 9MM BRS, Military Finish, Ships w/7RD Mag
*update - "Military Finish" means the pistol or at least the plastic frame in OD green
- WAP10104 - .40 S&W Military Finish, Ships w/6RD Mag
*update - "Military Finish" means the pistol or at least the plastic frame in OD green

If these need to be amended in any way, please do! Hope this helps.

Bigsby

·
Registered
33 Posts
I believe the WAP10008 and 10009 with night sights ship with 3 mags 5,6,7 in .40 and 6,7,8 in 9mm. I just ordered the WAP 10009 it will be here in a few days

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I think the term "Military Finish" means the pistol or at least the plastic frame in OD green!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I'm really glad it was of some use. Please keep adding or amending if you see the need.
Let us know when you get your PPS! I would love to find out if it does indeed include the three mags.

Take care,
Bigsby

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can confirm that the WAP10008 package does indeed come with all three sizes of magazines, despite being listed differently by many online dealers. I'm not sure where this error originated, but it has propagated to most seller's product descriptions. I was told that if it says WAP10008, that it comes with all three mag sizes, but YMMV.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amended information

Great! Thanks for the follow up everyone. Congrats on your purchase!! Can't wait to hear how it shoots.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I just bought a new WAP10001 9mm 2 days ago. It has the 3 dot sights with adjustable rears, black slide and came with a 7 & 8 round mag.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just bought a new WAP10001 9mm 2 days ago. It has the 3 dot sights with adjustable rears, black slide and came with a 7 & 8 round mag.
@Adrenolin - Congrats on your purchase! Thanks so much for helping us populate this thread with the info!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
- WAP10006 - 9MM, Black, Polymer Frame, 3 Dot Sights, Ships w/7RD Mag
- WAP10007 .40 SW, Black Polymer, Adjustable Sights, Ships with 6RD Mag

If these need to be amended in any way, please do! Hope this helps.
Bigsby

Hi all. New here.

I'm on the hunt for a new .40 PPS and thought it might be helpful to add these graphics - shows the different iterations of the PPS and some spec's.

Notable are the Massachusetts-friendly (not user friendly IMO), heavier trigger pull (10.5 lb) models WAP10006 (9mm) and WAP10007 (.40S&W).

Thought it might keep someone from ordering one of those models without the intent to do so.

I'm ordering - if I can find one - the 'I trust myself' normal WAP10009 (6.1 lb trigger pull) with Night sights.

Looking forward to learning more here.

/1st post

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi all. New here.

I'm on the hunt for a new .40 PPS and thought it might be helpful to add these graphics - shows the different iterations of the PPS and some spec's.

Notable are the Massachusetts-friendly (not user friendly IMO), heavier trigger pull (10.5 lb) models WAP10006 (9mm) and WAP10007 (.40S&W).

Thought it might keep someone from ordering one of those models without the intent to do so.
Greetings! This thread is my first post/thread as well. I do believe that you have 'outdone' me with the addition of these graphics. Very appreciated for your help.
I'll add the new info to the first post today. Again, thank you for your help and welcome!!
Bigsby

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings! This thread is my first post/thread as well. I do believe that you have 'outdone' me with the addition of these graphics. Very appreciated for your help.
I'll add the new info to the first post today. Again, thank you for your help and welcome!!
Bigsby
Your post was great.. thought I'd add the bit about the MA trigger pull. I almost bought one inadvertently.

Been trying to find a night-site ...009 kit, but nobody seems to have them.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts