1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...for my PPQ 9mm
Q4 TAC...

with Vortex venom red dot attached.
'Holster to be attached to belt for carry on private acreage.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Kramer Leather

This is expensive (up tp $200) but easily something you can hand down to your kids. Kramer Handgun leather has horsehide and will do some custom work I have IWB3 and recommend
Contact them. My PPQ and 1911 and any other handgun I want "in my coffin when i die" will be cradled in Kramer!

PS I don't work for them, just been thru $400 worth of holsters so I consider just buying a kramer the economical choice, since I don't have to keep buying holsters.

·
Premium Member
8,669 Posts
The Q45 is my EDC. I wear it from the time I get up until I go to bed unless I'm underwater.

I have been carrying Qs since 2011 and a Q45 for the last 3 years. If you want a fine leather holster that will stand up to the rigors of daily use and afford you a safe, secure carry with a repeatable drawstroke I would suggest you look at Wright Leather Works
https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/

They make quality holsters. You will have to wait and they aren't cheap but the are worth it. I usually carry my Q45 in a Wright Regulator cross draw (great for a lefty who drives a lot) or the Cobra. I also have Regulators for my P99c and PPK.
Brandon at Wright is great to work with and will answer any questions if you have them.
My Regulator:

·
Premium Member
8,669 Posts
BTW...leather is a great way to carry your weapon and if you choose wisely it will feel comfortable against your hip, last for years and won't end up gathering dust in your closet.

·
Premium Member
8,669 Posts
Don't forget your good leather holster is only as good as your belt. You'll need a firm duty belt that won't flex with the weight of your weapon system.

Also don't begrudge the cost of a good belt and holster. These are part of your life support system and after all what is your life worth?

I would have stuck all this on one post but the admins in their wisdom decided to limit the time we can edit our posts hence these additional postings...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts