Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been shooting both and I was wondering if someone could recommend a good belt and mag pouches that I could use in both sports.

I've been looking at safariland and cr speed. Not sure if any of the safariland pouches will fit the ppq m2 mag.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I really like the CR Speed belt but you can't use an inner/outer belt for IDPA unless you loop the outer through. For mag pouches, anything that's sized for a P99 should fit since the external dimensions of the mags are the same. I'm not sure if you can use the CR Speed pouches in IDPA because it's pretty much "Competition" gear, whereas the Safariland could pass for EDC. Check out Comp-Tac too. They make quality stuff that's suitable for both sports.

(disclaimer: I haven't read the new IDPA rulebook since I've decided to focus on USPSA. The rules about competition gear may been have changed)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After doing some research it doesn't appear that the 773's are IDPA legal. I'm thinking I might go with the com-tac pouches. They look pretty nice.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Comp-Tac are pretty nice, it's what I run right now.

I'll stick with the Comp-Tac holster, but like Lef-T, I'm shooting far more USPSA than I am IDPA, so I'm going to switch over to Ghost Mag Pouches.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Comp-tac has a kit all ready to go for ya. Holster, belt, twin mag pouch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts