Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first glance this is not a "P99" topic but because our gun rights are at stake every election, I felt it was important to encourage everyone who can vote to go out and vote today!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Yes, those of us in the USA.  Those in Florida; vote at least once

·
Registered
411 Posts
I voted.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I voted, but I'm bracing myself for the complaints about voting irregularities...

-A month ago, my friend / old roommate forwarded me my ballot from a state I haven't lived in for years.   It's nice to see CA is on top of that whole residency requirement thing.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i voted straight ticket republican for the first time ever. i am totally disgusted by demonrat tactics and by the partisan media like dan rat-her. dan rat-her is a piece of human shit. walther cronkite is a piece of leftist dog shit. these two bastards have caused much damage to our country over the years and it is time for them to be at least deported.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm glad so many of you voted. America's 90 million gun owners were big winners Tuesday night. Not only did Bush (one of the men responsible for the AWB sunset) get re-elected but we GAINED seats in Congress! And with Bill Frist and Tom Delay leading the Senate and House I think our gun rights will be safe for at least 4 more years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts