Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it started with a P22, then another, then a P99, then another and then a compact. I bought a NIB P5 and I just acquired a Walther P99 tactical folding knife...gads, what's next?:eek: I should have never sold my first handgun purchase which was a PPK .22 almost 30yrs ago....:(

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Did you get the folder from ebay ???
There was one for auction, that I think ended within the last few days...
You're not as bad as I am yet, but you have the typical signs of being addicted I think:D
I just placed a order from Germany today.... 2 Walther knifes, DVD, and another Walther Zippo (P99 Zippo... no imitation)
I am watching a new Red dot for my G22 also.... and ummm want me to go on...
no wonder I don't get a new gun if there is always so much other things to spend money on.... :eek:

btw I deleted your double post :p

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A double post? I that like a double tap? I thought I double posted but was not sure...thanks...yeah I got the folder off of ebay...nice knife too...and yes I want a zippo lighter next...a good German lighter for my Dominican cigars....:cool:

I want a G22 but the wife says I don't need it...I don't understand her after 25 yrs...what does need have to do with buying a Walther.:confused:

Fine it is either a G22 or a P5c...you decide.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
hehehe
just remember, Valentines is just around the corner :D ;)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah with friends like Uncut and Shipwreck who needs Gunbroker....
One in Utah the other in Texas, I feel a Western trip coming up in the last week of June...we are celebrating our 25 anniversary...look out here I come...:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
promises promises :D
All those empty promises:p
Better hurry though... my wife got a email today.... I think we might be moving soon if she accepts the 1st Sgt position... she is already an E8 but with a admin position .. so this would be like a promotion without a promotion

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Walther's sure are addicting...but it is a good addiction to have! One might spend a small fortune on certain Walther's, but the quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
No idea... never get my hopes up till it is on paper... till then its all in the air...
all I know is that she was offered to sign up for 1st SGT position today.... and I know that it comes with a move 99% of the time... so waiting time :eek:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Zippo?

A double post? I that like a double tap? I thought I double posted but was not sure...thanks...yeah I got the folder off of ebay...nice knife too...and yes I want a zippo lighter next...a good German lighter for my Dominican cigars....:cool:

I want a G22 but the wife says I don't need it...I don't understand her after 25 yrs...what does need have to do with buying a Walther.:confused:

Fine it is either a G22 or a P5c...you decide.
A good German lighter? Thought zippos were made in PA:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
You are right Martini.....
but there is some other "Umarex" P99/PPK/P38 lighters out there that are Zippo's wannabe :eek: ... and I think with the P99 laseredged on the Zippo it makes for a god German/American combination
:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts