Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...that is until I got my 99c. I am really impressed with this pistol and it is true what I read somewhere that this design addresses the shortcomings of the Glock. I have had the pistol a couple of weeks and am much impressed, am now casting around for holsters, magazines, etc.

I had a very hard time finding a fullsize 99 AS but was finally able to order one through a Gander Mountain store about 60 miles from here. They said they had ten in their system. Most of even the big retailers around here not only don't stock Walthers, they don't seem to be able to get them through their distributors.

I guess I'll keep that Glock 34, but the 26 has certainly lost all appeal to me when compared with the 99c. I honestly never thought I'd see the day. Hell, I am even selling a HK P7, and swore mighty oaths that I'd never ever do that, either.

Like "The Cult of the P7" web site, I am grateful that there is a place for P99 owners to call their own, and there to learn more about this terrific pistol.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
IMHO
the P99 and the P7 are one of the most refined Handguns ..... and for sure the P99 would have a much bigger following if S&W or Walther would promote it accordingly.
I have not shot that many guns... and the P99 was my first gun I ever bought... but why would one, knowing there isn't much out there that will come close to the P99.....
:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts