Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m new to this site and I was wondering if anybody that has experience in firearms help me out with info on upgrading my 9mm walther pdp fs the one with 18 rounds and in a inexpensive budget

·
Super Moderator
14,881 Posts
Hello Carlos.......what is it that you're thinking about upgrading? Sights, red dot, holster, something else???? You can probably gather some good info from the link provided in the 'above' post. But, if you have any questions....just fire away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Carlos.......what is it that you're thinking about upgrading? Sights, red dot, holster, something else???? You can probably gather some good info from the link provided in the 'above' post. But, if you have any questions....just fire away.
I have a holster that can hold the PDP with a flashlight to but I don’t know witch one and I would the to know if I can put the magazine upgrade from the ppq m2 on the PDP magazine

·
Super Moderator
2,494 Posts
Okay, so which holster do you have? I'm not aware of a PPQ M2 magazine upgrade. Walther DOES offer a magazine upgrade kit for the PDP.
And the magazine upgrade was only for the earliest PDP magazines released.

I've been buying the 18 round PDP magazines as I find them and haven't run into any needing the upgrade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts