Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!

I hace a CCW, but i'm not allowed to carry at work...so i wanna leave it in the car, but tooo scared cuz i don't want anyone breakin in and stealing it..

so i've been looking for a low-profile safe that i can lock my P99 in and slip under the seat...preferrably, it'll have a cable lock also...

is there anyone out there that makes one of these?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know there are small safes that bolt into the trunk.  They are mostly used for rifles and shotguns, you can maybe buy a small one, you could store some ammo and valuables. I know they sell them, i have seem them in magazines.  A locked glove compartment should be okay.  I know mine can be locked and there is enough room to put a box of ammo, mags, and trigger lock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys!!

I hace a CCW, but i'm not allowed to carry at work...so i wanna leave it in the car, but tooo scared cuz i don't want anyone breakin in and stealing it..

so i've been looking for a low-profile safe that i can lock my P99 in and slip under the seat...preferrably, it'll have a cable lock also...

is there anyone out there that makes one of these?
Lots of manufactures make a solid box but; If you really want to prevent theft a cable lock won't do it. They are easily cut with bolt cutters in seconds. You will need a secure bolted down unit designed for your car. There are quite a few in the market place. Spend more = get more security.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lots of manufactures make a solid box but; If you really want to prevent theft a cable lock won't do it. They are easily cut with bolt cutters in seconds. You will need a secure bolted down unit designed for your car. There are quite a few in the market place. Spend more = get more security.
This thread is 17 years old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts