·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked one up in 9mm. :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
I never took a dip into the .40 pool but find my 9mm Walthers very satisfying and cheap to shoot. I'd be curious to hear your side-by-side comparison of the two calibers.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I must be mad pure and simple. I am like Noah. I have to have two of everything. :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
kraigster414

Are those XS 24/7 Big dots on the 40 S&W? Looks like it, I have the on my P99c 9mm.:cool:

Common Sense...The Rarest Of All Senses

b

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have Earl's Tritium night sights on my P99c .40SW. I do have XS Big Dots on my Glock 27 and they work well for up front and personal business. I'd be reluctant to put them on any gun larger than a subcompact so yes, the P99c would be a good candidate. Then again, the P99c is so darn accurate (for me anyway), I am more inclined to stick with conventional sights.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I must be mad pure and simple. I am like Noah. I have to have two of everything.
I have three. Who does that make me like?

I have Meps on my compact, Big Dot on my "bedroom" piece and Red fiber front and standard white dots on my range/competition gun....they all are great shooters.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have three. Who does that make me like?

I have Meps on my compact, Big Dot on my "bedroom" piece and Red fiber front and standard white dots on my range/competition gun....they all are great shooters.
I'd say Jack we are candidates for group therapy. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think it just makes you too fortunate. Maybe I could HELP you out by taking one of them off your hands. Your choice, I won't be picky, either one will be fine.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I think it just makes you too fortunate. Maybe I could HELP you out by taking one of them off your hands. Your choice, I won't be picky, either one will be fine.
Well no offense but while I admit I may need group therapy, I'm not crazy. ;)

·
Registered
923 Posts
By coincidence I just pulled mine out of the vault for this evening's dry firing exercises.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Kaigster, who makes the rubber grip sleaves on your guns and where did you get them? They are just what I'm looking for.
The rubber slip on girps you saw are from Lone Wolf). They can be ordered online at the Lone Wolf Distributers website. And yes, they are very good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts