Walther Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't take it anymore. I had to send the CCP to Walther for a second time. I had a second full lock up. When she gets back I will be selling her.

Here is her replacement, a Subcompact Sig Sauer P320.

·
Registered
104 Posts
No none likes to see anyone have problems .. much less 2 times. I didn't even wait that long to get rid of mine. Till something else better comes out I will carry either my PPS or my PPQ. Still .. has anyone looked at the Lionheart LH9C ... might bear some investigation

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I gave up on the CCCP too, but I did not buy it.

I bought a Sig Sauer 938 SAS and a Walther P99C both in 9mm instead of the CCP!

·
Premium Member
3,350 Posts
I bought a Sig Sauer 938 SAS and a Walther P99C both in 9mm instead of the CCP!
Be sure you keep an eye on the MSH in the P938......numerous failures reported which have led some to experience multiple discharges....as in FULL auto! The wear is occurring at the point where the mainspring attaches to the round stem and held in place.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Be sure you keep an eye on the MSH in the P938......numerous failures reported which have led some to experience multiple discharges....as in FULL auto! The wear is occurring at the point where the mainspring attaches to the round stem and held in place.
That was happening with the older models, from what I have gathered from the Sig Forum is that problem has been fixed. My Sig 938 SAS is a 2015 model.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
I can understand the reticence on the CCP at present; there are kinks that need some ironing. But Walther has at least two rock-solid concealed carry pistols with a track record of reliability: the P99C and the PPS. And the 99C is as good as, or far superior to, anything on the market, at any price, in my view.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Here is her replacement, a Subcompact Sig Sauer P320.
A great choice, I have had many Sigs and still do.
I'm giving up at least for now, I do think they will straighten it out eventually, I'm getting one of the first HK P30SK's, a little big (fat) but dead reliable like the Sigs. (I hope)

·
Registered
247 Posts
First off I love the P99C, but......I have always been a HK fan......try out a P30, it fits in my hand perfectly, feels great. Shake it it doesn't rattle and obvious perfect fit and finish.....I guess I like all well made guns, he who dies with the most guns wins.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts