Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was at the gun show a few weeks back and they had a BRAND NEW P99c AS in 9MM! :eek: The price was a bit steep but considering how difficult it is to find these I jumped on it. $630 after tax. Here's some pics:

Best carry pistol EVER! I am currently looking for a holster that will hold one of these with a TLR 3 on it. Does anyone know of one that will work?

·
Super Moderator
9,924 Posts
Best carry pistol EVER! I am currently looking for a holster that will hold one of these with a TLR 3 on it. Does anyone know of one that will work?
Fully concur with that assessment. Been carrying one for many years now.

·
Banned
1,763 Posts
That isn't a bad price for a phenomenal gun. Until very recently that would have been a stellar price.

Congratulations on the find. Best of luck on finding a second, you'll soon realize that this gun is so good you need a backup because you'll never want any chance of being without one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That isn't a bad price for a phenomenal gun. Until very recently that would have been a stellar price.

Congratulations on the find. Best of luck on finding a second, you'll soon realize that this gun is so good you need a backup because you'll never want any chance of being without one.
Its quite funny you should say that. I am actually seriously considering carrying a SCCY cpx 2 instead of the P99c, for the simple fact that if I did have to use it I might not get it back, and that scares me bad enough to worry about it. If I lose my cpx or it gets scuffed I honestly couldn't care less, but I have a slightly unnatural attachment to the walther. I might make it my Sunday gun to reduce wear on it.

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
Congratulations! The P99cAS is one of my favorite carry guns. It's actually small enough for me to pocket carry with the flat base 10 Rd mag. I also carry a 15 round spare with mag extension in my belt pouch.
I use the new Viridian C5L-R Laser/Light which is the red version of my green C5L's. Cost was $139 at the NRA Meeting and I wish I bought a couple more.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations! The P99cAS is one of my favorite carry guns. It's actually small enough for me to pocket carry with the flat base 10 Rd mag. I also carry a 15 round spare with mag extension in my belt pouch.
I use the new Viridian C5L-R Laser/Light which is the red version of my green C5L's. Cost was $139 at the NRA Meeting and I wish I bought a couple more.
What do you use for a holster?

·
Registered
858 Posts
funny thread title.

agree about the p99c AS,has got to be the best,safest,fastest,most reliable DA compact ever made.

I bet if you fired it back to back with a full size p99,the compact would probably feel like it has less recoil.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
funny thread title.

agree about the p99c AS,has got to be the best,safest,fastest,most reliable DA compact ever made.

I bet if you fired it back to back with a full size p99,the compact would probably feel like it has less recoil.
Well, compared to my P99 it definitely does... but my P99 is a 40 :p.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
CONGRATS! And welcome to the forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts