Walther Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alpha Thunder Testo UK

https://www.worldhealthcart.com/alpha-thunder-testo-uk/

I use completely funny weights, but I try to perform each of 15-20 repetitions very slowly and under control. For me, it remains a mystery why manufacturers of benches for bench press barbell sitting do not make them completely vertical. Any physiologist will say that if you do not sit in a strictly upright position, the bench press from behind the head becomes a very traumatic exercise. It causes excessive overstrain in the shoulder joints, turning them back and down like on a rack. If you perform a bench press from behind while sitting on a bench even with a slight tilt back, part of the load will still go to the front delta. It is possible to reduce the trauma risk of such an exercise if the bar is replaced with dumbbells, but the question of transferring the load from the middle delta to the front remains. Important : in order for the sitting dumbbell press to cause the growth of the shoulders exactly in width, and not in thickness, you need to sit and press strictly vertically. And this is not only my opinion. I propose to see the technique of performing bench press movements in the shoulder simulator used by the trainer of champions and the destroyer of stereotypes Charles Glass. To make the average delta work 100%, he recommends that his current victim, fitness model Tifanni Urrea, do it sitting in the simulator backwards. I really like this technique. In my opinion, the upward press with a slight slope forward not only loads the middle bundle of the shoulder muscle more heavily, but also exerts a small load on the back delta, which is difficult to make growing. Due to the same outdated stereotypes, most visitors to the gym choose the simplest exercises for training the middle delta. This is the performance of bench presses with a barbell, with dumbbells or in simulators, breeding with dumbbells and a wide grip bar pull. But something is missing, right? Yes, a cable simulator called a crossover. All exercises with free weights, which I called, allow you to pump up the total muscle mass of the shoulder, but exercises on cable blocks make it possible to direct the load directly into the middle delta, and nowhere else. After all, do not forget that we need deltas not only large, but also of the correct spherical shape, but here you can’t do without cables. Lead with one hand on the lower block, for example, can be performed while holding the hand in front of and behind you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts