Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a couple of cases of HST at our forums sponsor Massammo.com.

Stupid cheap HST prices in boxes of 50 and full cases. I am resupplying up on premium ammo before the political events push the ammo into shortages again. I am always looking to buy ammo when they are cheap. Massammo is blowing out HST in every caliber.

They just got in 40S&W 155 grain HST LE overruns sold in 250 round ammo cans for $97.50
Federal Tactical .40 SW 155 Grain HST Hollow Point -250 Round Can- 2 can Max per order- FLAT RATE SHIPPING! - MassAmmo.com - $12.99 Flat Rate Shipping on every order

9mm HST in 124 and 147 grain for $24.50 a box of 50! Full cases are available. I bought a case.
Federal HST 9mm 147 GRAIN- 50 Round Box- FLAT RATE SHIPPING! - MassAmmo.com - $12.99 Flat Rate Shipping on every order

45acp HST 230 grain for $25.99 a box of 50. Full cases are available. I bought a case of these as well.
Federal 45 ACP 230 Gr HST (50 Round Box) - MassAmmo.com - $12.99 Flat Rate Shipping on every order

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
My four 50rd boxes of Federal LE HST HP 9mm 124 grain that I ordered on May 2nd arrived today by UPS ground. Price was $23.50/box plus $12.99 flat rate shipping. That's fast service and a great price. I'm entirely happy with my first buy from Mass Ammo... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,859 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Well, I never found another discount code and didn't get free shipping, but even still Mass Ammo was cheaper than the other usual discount ammo on-line sites by a few dollars, so I gave them a shot. I ordered (4) 50-count boxes (200 total rounds) of Federal HST 147gr 9mm. It was WAY less than buying locally. Locally, I'd have paid 250% more for the same ammo. Order process was smooth and simple, and ammo arrived in four days via UPS. So, thumbs up for Mass Ammo!

Salty

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will try to get a pre-election forum discount again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts