Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a PPQ 22 5” to get a feel for the handling of the PPQ match. Really like the fit and controls but what is holding me back from upgrading to a 9mm is how good the warranty service in Canada. Anyone have experience with warranty work up north in terms of repair times and how easy it is?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome aboard!

If you can't find Walther factory service or a rep in Canada you could try calling Walther in Ft. Collins to see what they can tell you.

-- Mark

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. I am on my first Walther, and I am amazed st the quality of the gun considering the price paid.

I have owned many guns since leaving the Marine Corps. The only one that needed a warrant repair was a Remington, and that's done without complication. I agree with the post above that you should call Walther USA and ask them if you can send a warranty repair directly to them. MY guess is that is a YES. If you have to send a warranty repair to a non Walther provider it makes no sense. A warranty repair is free and independents do not want to deal with free.

If they tell you that they cannot do a warranty job from Canada please let us know because we need to keep abreast of Walther policy for out own reasons, I suspect you are not the only Canadian on this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts