1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Glad you're back. I was looking forward to having a beer with you sometime.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Jenglish's videos are awesome. Perhaps saving them as a Sticky notice here would be a great service to all forum members. Many thanks for sharing them; a lot of the mystery has vanished -- and that's a good thing. Salute

·
Registered
33 Posts
TY JEnglish.

·
Registered
85 Posts
when beer...

is not strong enough but your body is still in one piece...
then I don't believe there is anything that strong.
Maybe the time will provide the solution, if any.

In an case, the local recipee is rum. It has not cured anyone, but is still advised.

Salud!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Here, here...
You guys pick the time and place and we will have our first annual WaltherForums members convention....:D
I heard that Kingsbury State Fish & Wildlife Area near LaPorte has a nice shooting range. I've never been there, but would be willing to meet there.

I'm out of town for a few days but maybe we could try to have a get together one Saturday in September or October. Give some thought to it and we can start a thread to discuss it.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
"jenglish"- Thank you for making these videos and posting links to them here. I know many P99 owners will benefit from your efforts.

I've made the thread for these videos a "sticky" in the forum. I also changed the thread title to something a little more descriptive. If you guys have a better suggestion for the title let us (any moderator) know and we can change it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
EXCELLENT

The trigger, how to make unsuck,worked beautifully,this was a improvement over "at least in my own gun" an already great trigger AS version on my 40 mil .Smoother than anything else I ve shot. I'm used to it and cant even fathom using another handgun,nor do I want to undo the past two years of fine tuning my techniques with this gun. pick one and master it,
LRRP OFFSPRING

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Since the videos are gone... I will unsticky this post for now........
I will replace it with a locked post with some pics..... if you have any better pics or new videos either send me a mail with links or post it in the Forum and I will add to the Sticky as needed......
I know Jenglish is away with work..... so I sent a PM to him asking if he removed these videos.... if so maybe we can get Thorns back up

·
Registered
4 Posts
Striker disassembly

Did anyone download the striker disassembly video while they were up? I got the detail strip video but failed to download the striker one before they went away.
If anyone has, would you please e-mail it to me?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts