Walther Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
It must have something to do with safari and my iPhone AND MacBook. Because all I see you posting, TooSixy, are links that I can click to view your photos. But the weird part is that I see images fine when the tags are used on another forum I belong to.

Even weirder, I just noticed that if I am logged out of the forum and browsing as a guest, then I see the pictures you posted.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip and it very weird that when you are logged in you can only see images with [IMGLINK] but logged out [IMG] is ok. :confused: Haha read the rest of the thread so not so weird now.

·
Registered
101 Posts
puzzle

Okay I checked off the three options now the world should be right.

Thanks for the tip and it very weird that when you are logged in you can only see images with
" border="0" class="tcattdimglink" alt="" />

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Look at the blue bar underneath the forum's masthead (with the picturs of the various Walther models). On the far left, in reverse type, you'll see USER CP. Click that on and follow the line running down.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
One thing to note about posting pictures is that it is not necessary to first upload your photo to a 3rd party site like photobucket. You can upload directly in the post using the "attachments" tool and the forum stores the photo on it's server. You can use that URL for your post.
How do I find that URL?
I would like to post directly from my iPhone/Android or laptop and have it show up on the post so non-members can view as they browse. Hopefully the good ones will join. :)
As I'm new to this....I don't want to use third party....too many interesting posts have missing photos.
thanks for your assistance.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts