Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
You cannot.

Your photo must be uploaded to a photo server and then linked to this site.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
in my post above the second link will take you to the payment screen.....

or you can click on "User CP" which is on the top left side... then scroll down to "paid subscription" which is also on the left side of the screen......

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks uncut, now what?

OK, I paid my $10 dues, now how do I move a picture from "My Pictures" to a post?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
When you click "reply" and it takes you to the next page (where youen ter your text)
scroll down just a bit and there is a blue box that says "managa attachments"
click it and you will get a smaller box popping up... click "browse" and select the pciture you want to upload... click upload and the pciture should be added to the post..... make sure the picture is not too big....
best thing to do is preview the reply before you post to make sure the reply is to yoru liking

hope that helps

Oliver

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks uncut

That did the trick. I posted a jpg file and it opened just fine. One final question: I notice that some are able to post actual pictures within a post, not just a link to an attached picture. How is that done?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
again.... when you hit the reply button... above the box where you type is a small yellow box that has something in it looking like a mountain....
that will allow you to insert image "tags"

or you can just type [ img ] image link here [ / img ]
you have to remove the spaces though... I put them there so you would know what it looks like

·
Registered
5 Posts
Walther PP

A Walther my uncle brought back from wwII. IT has a N and what looks to be a crown proof markings. On the left side it has Waffenfabrak Walther,Zetta-M Mehlis (Thur] Mod PP & below that Walther's Patent Cal 9/mm. Ser#115652 P
Would appreciate any info such as approx. age, where made and such. Thanks
Gunney.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Gunny: Try posting this information in a new thread in the PP/TP section of the forum. You are in an old thread in the wrong section; the experts won't be able to find you here.

·
Registered
412 Posts
... I notice that some are able to post actual pictures within a post, not just a link to an attached picture. How is that done?
The "image in the post" has to be a image (picture) that is currently loaded on a server. In otherwords - my image (person shooting) is actually loaded up on my server on the InterNet. You can't load an image inside your text if it is only on YOUR PC - did that make sense?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts