Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people here actually use their CCP an actual carry gun?

My normal carry is a full sized 9mm OWB.

For deeper concealed IWB carry, I use my CCP M1 as a carry gun about 50% of the time. It is split between a Ruger LC9S Pro.

0105201615_resized (1).jpg

0105201616a_resized (1).jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
My normal carry is a CCP M2 .380 with Black Arch Protos-M holster, 4oclock . Very comfortable and I haven't had any issues.

I'm waiting for Walther to jump on the 9mm 'Increased Capacity' bandwagon and make a CCP M3 with 12+ rounds and a better trigger. I'll take a PPS M3 as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I bought a CCP M2 with the thought of EDC....absolutely loved the ergonomics and even put night sights on it because the OEM sights suck.... but when I got down to it, the comparative size and capacity is does not make it a good carry piece for me as there is other hardware out there that I have obtained of comparable size/weight and 50%-100% higher capacity....in addition to the fact the CCP 9 mm trigger falls far short in comparison to other guns. Some may not agree but my primary carry is a Taurus G2C... to me it has an excellent trigger for a $200 gun and a 12+1 capacity.... I have spent much time at the range with it and have had no FTE/FTF or jam incidents....ever! Also like my Sig P365, Springfield Hellcat and the Canik TP9 Elite SC is a great carry piece with one of the best OEM triggers I’ve known. All these are similar in size (or smaller) and higher capacity than the CCP. I also expected the CCP to be a "softer shooting" gun because of the unique design but I was not as impressed once I took it to the range. End result was I sold my CCP for a PPQ M2 45 acp.... somewhat bigger and heavier but hey, it’s a 45!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts