Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you carry your P99c when it is your CCW?  I was just wondering how most carry it.  I have it on my strong side at about 7 o'clock (i am a lefty) in a IWB holster.  I was wondering if I should try another way
thanks

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I have a Bianchi 7L leather belt holster - Up until a few months ago, I carried w/ this all the time - around "4 o clock" or even "2:30" (By pushing it forwayd more, it didn't print thru my shirt as my arm moves).

For the past few months, I carry it in my upper front pocket in my cargo pants. It could be anything in my pocket, so no one knows. And, there is more room there than in a pair of jeans.. Plus, if I am robbed, I could look like I am going for my wallet.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I use a Protech sleeve at the 2 o'clock position, or a High Noon holster if I want to tuck my shirt in.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
If I carry in my cargo pants pocket, I have an old Uncle Mike's inside the wasteband holster - used it for 8 years with a Glock 26 (which I dumped when I got the P99c). Anyway, its almost like a felt pocket - very thin. I keep it in that and drop it into my pocket.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I carry my P5c about 3:30 in a high noon tuckable leather holster.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I carried my P99C in a Comp-Tac Pro Undercover IWB holster at the 5 o'clock position. That's the same place (and same holster) for my full-size P99. I really like the retention and comfort of the Comp-Tac holster. I carry in the car alot, so the ability to make small adjustments to it position is a big plus. It also stays right in place when I'm not seated.

Jim

·
Registered
6 Posts
Navy87guy, do you have a problem with printing on you back with that application? I just picked up my P99C AS (pics will follow) and i'm trying to determine the best way to carry.

Carrying at work is my biggest concern (not that there is a weapons policy, but would rather avoid everyone knowing). I might go with an ankle holster for work and the Comp-Tac for after/out of work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts