Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gawd! I was taking a shot at buying a used black 9mm P99 w/ no box and three 10 rd mags. Nice gun but.........worth THIS??
Gun auctions STILL amaze me. It should have went for the buy it now price (or a tad more) of $389.

Yikes!

WALTHER P99

· Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[b said:
Quote[/b] (uncut @ Dec. 03 2006,6:04)]Hummm
I wonder if shipping is still included, since that the "buy now" was not used ??

Yeah, it was still included. I confirmed it with the seller. Some potato head bid it up to the buy it now of $389 (so stupid, this is why I hate auctions) and my final bid of $430 lasted until the last 15 minutes. I thought I was going to win it and I asked the guy and he said yes, it was included. So based on that, and knowing next day FedEx runs at LEAST $45 ~ $50 I figured I was getting the piece for $390 ~ $395. If I would have known about the auction earlier I would have just bought it for $389. But alas, it was not meant to be..............

If any of you know of a mint, fairly priced, old variant 9mm (AS) in black let me know. I'm a buyer or would trade straight up a like-new (AE?) frame.40 for it straight across.

· Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[b said:
Quote[/b] (1989ZR-1 @ Dec. 08 2006,7:25)]This was a better deal.
P-99
Yes that was! I wonder how the hell I missed that one damn it!

· Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.