Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Walther P99 compact and was wondering if someone has an idea where I can get a holster for it? Or will it fit in the full size walther p99 holster form Fobus?
-Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes, the compact will fit the Fobus full size for the P99. It will leave about a 1/2" of space at the bottom of the holster.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I own a P99 and a P99 compact and almost 100% of holsters that are made for the P99 they also fit the compact,, theres usually just about an inch or so extra where the end of the barrel fit but everything else lines up and is snug. i prefer leather holsters over these new composite/plastic holsters as these tend to wear out finish quicker,,

·
Registered
99 Posts
sorry aboutlast post heres a valid link to picture,, i cant seem to figure out how to edit existing posts, hmmm. Well here is the link

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
rigrate seems to be frozen
you are right... it's not working for me neither right now......... the only thing working right now is the RSS feed

·
Registered
335 Posts

Here's my FIST Kydex iwb pictured with compact and fullsize.. The FIST Kydex isn't going to win any beauty contests, but it functions perfectly, and I'm well pleased with it. It's extremely thin, and that's what I was looking for.

I think the Walther P99c/AS (or full size) is the perfect cc firearm when wx, circumstances allow.. Other times the diminitive Seecamp LWS32 will pick up the slack. :D

Best Wishes,

JP

·
Registered
22 Posts
Milt Sparks VersaMax II.

Took a long time to get it (like a 6 month lead time) but once i had it it was wonderful.

I'll try and dig up some pics.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
The VM II is a great holster

·
Registered
18 Posts
my dad just ordered a Fobus ROTO paddle for my P99 and a regular paddle for his FNP-9. I also have a plastic/carbon fiber from blackhawk for our beretta 92FS.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
my dad just ordered a Fobus ROTO paddle for my P99 ...
Good luck with the ROTO. I don't like them. I own a Fobus paddle for nearly every handgun I own, and believe them to be a good value.

I bought one ROTO for concealed carry for my KAHR P40, and hated it. The ROTO makes the gun stick out too far from the body, and the screw that holds the ROTO to your cant is constantly working its way loose.

I hope your ROTO works out better than mine did.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good luck with the ROTO. I don't like them. I own a Fobus paddle for nearly every handgun I own, and believe them to be a good value.

I bought one ROTO for concealed carry for my KAHR P40, and hated it. The ROTO makes the gun stick out too far from the body, and the screw that holds the ROTO to your cant is constantly working its way loose.

I hope your ROTO works out better than mine did.
thank u for ur input... it was a bday gift from my dad lol. so i didnt really have a choice but also i won t be CCW at least not anytime soon. i just want one so if i need to walk around at the range i can keep it close.

·
Registered
113 Posts
thank u for ur input... it was a bday gift from my dad lol. so i didnt really have a choice but also i won t be CCW at least not anytime soon. i just want one so if i need to walk around at the range i can keep it close.
Well, in that case, I predict you'll be very happy with the ROTO. For range use the ROTO will be great. I think the ROTO makes a better range holster than a CC holster. And, of course, the price was right.:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts