Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Walther family! Since I have the new PPQ M2 now I’m looking for recommendations on IWB OWB holsters for it. I tried A a kydex IWB holster on the CCP M2 I had originally purchased, but it printed on me badly. Who has had good success with a holster? I’m looking for something that’s comfortable and concealable. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
543 Posts
I will check it out thank you!
'

www.ttgunleather.com

For your PPQ M2, I'd recommend the "Mikes Special" for IWB and his regular pancake holster for OWB. Don't forget to get a good belt. It's very important that you have a sturdy belt as the foundation of your carry set-up, especially true for OWB carry. I have a Kramer Leather Horsehide belt I use for heavier pistols, like my Sig M11-A1 when I carry it OWB, but find my Wilderness 5-Stitch belt works great for smaller guns, and for IWB carry of even the big guys.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a IWB for my CCP M2 from onyour6designdotcom. Well made and fits nicely. Have bought one for my wife's S&W 22 also plus 2 mag holders. All are nice.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Greetings Walther family! Since I have the new PPQ M2 now I’m looking for recommendations on IWB OWB holsters for it. I tried A a kydex IWB holster on the CCP M2 I had originally purchased, but it printed on me badly. Who has had good success with a holster? I’m looking for something that’s comfortable and concealable. Thanks in advance
try a Crossbreed IWB holster. Comfy and they font print.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts