Walther Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey Ispeed

THANKS for that!! We are better at making holsters then posting.

Take Care
Alex
No problemo ... I'll just take a Closing Argument (or an Alter Ego) as compensation :D :) :eek: :D

In all seriousness, I will be calling you in the next couple of days for an order. I really like your stuff and will most likely be buying a couple of holsters. So far, I haven't seen any other holsters that I like and have the features and options that you provide. Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
High Noon makes terrific holsters, for those who are unfamiliar with the product. I use one to carry my PPK/S, and it's a great product: secure, reliable, and highly affordable.

It's just too bad that Walther can't get the black PPS models into our hands as quickly as the High Noon folks can produce the holsters for it. :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
I noticed Earl has them too. I bought an IWB from him for a 68 PPK I carry sometimes because it was suede lined. Pretty good holster, made by PWL USA Holsters. The only improvement I would have liked was having the back side of the holster come up to protect the slide and hammer from body sweat. The belt was even better.

Now all I need is a PPS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts