Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I haven't tried different brands of holsters, but I can say that my Comp-Tac CTAC IWB holster is very comfortable. Unless I'm driving, I don't even notice that I'm carrying. I don't have problems with printing unless I bend down or bend over, even in just a t-shirt. I like this holster a lot because you can adjust the cant and depth by changing out the attachment hooks and how they are mounted. I paid $80 for mine shipped, including PayPal fees.

·
Registered
124 Posts
My holster choice depends on use-

For range and IDPA, I use an OWB Kydex holster from Predator.  -Their fit and finish is better than some of the other choices out there, IMHO.

For CCW, I use an IWB model from Andy Arratoonian. He makes some good stuff and he's a great guy.

·
Registered
144 Posts
For OWB: the PWL leather holster with thumb break.

For IWB: the Fist kydex holster with leather loops.

Still looking for a decent vertical holster for the shoulder harnass I have, I don't like those ordinary "dog-ear" type of opening.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anybody wants my Galco FLETCH? Just posted on the 'parts' section. Don't want to copy all the info here, on the 'general' board. However, couldn't resist from letting you guys know

If anybody interested, look there, please!
Val

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've noticed there's no (to my knowledge) shoulder holster available for the P99. Anyway, anyone else has a favorite holster they use?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts