Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got my holster earlier this week. It's a Fobus WA99RLP I think, the left handed roto-holster. Got it all setup last night for range work and was practicing my draw a bunch. It has good retention, I like all the neat accessories I can get (tactical thigh holster
), and of course it's black.

Here it is along with my P990 and my 8 mags in my uber cool semi-custom (thank you veggie knife and gorrila glue
) case:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Nice.

You need to get some 15 round magazines now.

I use Milt Sparks holsters. I like leather more than kydex, except for my ugly Glock.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Uh oh, you got me going now... I like Kydex alright, but I fell into this Alessi Holster, and I love it! It might wear on the slide a little more than Kydex, but I'm not for sure. The Kydex I have for my Glock seems to wear about the same... One thing I like about the Alessi though, it's a snap to put on...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[b said:
Quote[/b] (P88 @ April 29 2006,12:44)]You need to get some 15 round magazines now.
Wish I could but I can't...my living in California and all we're only allowed neutered mags.

That Alessi holster is pretty slick Hal. A little too fancy for me at this point though I think

·
Registered
471 Posts
Thanks phobos512. If I hadn't of "fell" into it, I'd of got the Kydex. Really, they both serve the same purpose. Not too sure I wont still get an IWB one yet...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts