Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of good options for PPS M2 with Crimson Trace Laserguard Sight ?? ... I am looking for both OWB (for range) and IWB (for carry).

I am having some difficulty finding molded type holsters for the PPS M2 with Crimson Trace .. like Alien Gear for example. I really like the Alien Gear products but they don't appear to make anything that will accommodate the Crimson Trace sight. I have been looking for options but my searching thus far has not yielded a whole lot of success. Any help for resources on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anyone know of good options for PPS M2 with Crimson Trace Laserguard Sight ?? ... I am looking for both OWB (for range) and IWB (for carry).

I am having some difficulty finding molded type holsters for the PPS M2 with Crimson Trace .. like Alien Gear for example. I really like the Alien Gear products but they don't appear to make anything that will accommodate the Crimson Trace sight. I have been looking for options but my searching thus far has not yielded a whole lot of success. Any help for resources on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
I've had the same gun, with CT green laserguard laser, for several years now. I never could find a molded [Kydex] type holster for it that fit the laser [but there might be one somewhere..] However, I found with that gun, a simple soft pocket holster worked best for the way I like to carry it. I just got a new Clinger "Comfort Cling", soft pocket holster for it that works great. [Walther PPS M2 Holsters| Concealment Holsters | Clinger Holsters]
Initially, it was too tight with the laser, but by carefully cutting a few stitches from the inside with a knife in that area, I was able to get a nice firm fit when it was fully inserted. It fully covered the rear sight and slide, but did not activate the CT button on the grip.
The muzzle end of the holster is open, if that's a concern for you. My older pocket holster was closed on that end, but it left the last couple inches of the slide and rear sight uncovered, which bothered me more. With this, I can carry it passively IWB in any position, in cargo and other pants pockets, and inside breast pockets of jackets, all with excellent comfort and easy accessibility - and it only cost me $21 shipped. [Bonus - same holster also fits my PPQSC with CT 602 laser just as well]. YRMV of course, depending on how you like to carry it, but this one works for me and I've been very happy with it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had the same gun, with CT green laserguard laser, for several years now. I never could find a molded [Kydex] type holster for it that fit the laser [but there might be one somewhere..] However, I found with that gun, a simple soft pocket holster worked best for the way I like to carry it. I just got a new Clinger "Comfort Cling", soft pocket holster for it that works great. [Walther PPS M2 Holsters| Concealment Holsters | Clinger Holsters]
Initially, it was too tight with the laser, but by carefully cutting a few stitches from the inside with a knife in that area, I was able to get a nice firm fit when it was fully inserted. It fully covered the rear sight and slide, but did not activate the CT button on the grip.
The muzzle end of the holster is open, if that's a concern for you. My older pocket holster was closed on that end, but it left the last couple inches of the slide and rear sight uncovered, which bothered me more. With this, I can carry it passively IWB in any position, in cargo and other pants pockets, and inside breast pockets of jackets, all with excellent comfort and easy accessibility - and it only cost me $21 shipped. [Bonus - same holster also fits my PPQSC with CT 602 laser just as well]. YRMV of course, depending on how you like to carry it, but this one works for me and I've been very happy with it
Thanks so much for your information! .. this is very helpful for me .. I may order one of those and try it out for myself .. thank you! .. very much appreciated!
:cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts

Thank you!
I found a Crossbreed Holster for my pps m2 with the cr laser. It is owb and works well. They had several options for the Pps m2 with ct. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts